Monday, March 10, 2008

a rockstar contact

i'm going to need you all to hold your breath right now.

i may have found, through the wonders of google, a pr contact for rockstar games.

for me, this is a little like finding the freaking holy grail.

not that rockstar games are a be-all end-all for me, but it's just that i've been trying to find any form of contact for them for months.

even before my ea/rock band hunt, rockstar was on my list of 'definitely need to get in touch withs'.

oh, and i'm getting semi-jazzed over gta iv. it's shaping up to be quite the game, and a possible return to form for the cats at rockstar. they lost me with san andreas, have kept me unimpressed with the shabby bully port but i'm hoping they rehook me with IV, and make me all misty eyed for the long nights spent awake playing the first GTA and skipped classes in high school to get in some GTA: III action.

if anybody has navigated their site, you'll understand why it caused me so much grief, but huzzah, i will be elated, at least until i figure out that it's a dead e-mail address.

in other news...

here's my review for lost odyssey, as promised.

now that didn't take so long, did it?

anxiously anticipating some brawling,

JD

No comments: